Saturday Place has real, proven benefits. Our students not only improve their academic performance, but maintain their improvements as they advance through higher grades.
For nearly a decade, Saturday Place has been successfully helping students improve their academic performance in reading, reading comprehension, writing and math, one Saturday at a time.
A successful program requires an exceptional team. Our teachers have a knowledge of elementary education, and also possess the passion, and imagination to make Saturday Place a special program.
Latest Photo Gallery: Graduation 2022
Of Our Students reached the Target Growth in Math
Student Results & Achievement
An independent program evaluation of Saturday Place by Loyola University School of Education identified a wide range of benefit for students:
– Improved academic performance and academic self-sufficiency
– Student development in key social-emotional learning domains.
– Greater reading and math growth on national standardized tests
among program alumni in 5th and 6th grades
– Increased desire among students to attend college
– Improved relationship skills at home and in school
– Cultivation of a healthy sense of self-awareness and self-esteem